Vow Renewal Ceremony
Cave Creek Chapel
Cave Creek Chapel’s
vow renewal ceremonies
are a heartwarming way to
celebrate your marriage.
Cave Creek Chapel’s vow renewal ceremonies are a heartwarming way to celebrate your marriage. Perhaps you've made it to 2, 5, 10, 25 or 50 years together and you want the world to know you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. Maybe you want to reaffirm your commitment to each other after a rough period in your relationship. No matter the driving force behind your marriage vow renewal ceremony; Cave Creek Chapel is prepared to give you and your loved ones an intimate ceremony.
There are many reasons a couple would want to have a marriage vow renewal ceremony;
- A couple had a massive wedding because they were forced to by their families that was more of a stressful event than a heartwarming affirmation of love . Years late, they decided it was all too much, and really want to reaffirm their love more intimately.
- A couple got married in a courthouse and now that life has settled down the couple wants to do something a bit more formal or celebratory with their friends and family.
- A couple has recently been separated or has gone through a rough spot in their marriage. Sometimes couples have such great differences that it seems as if a split is inevitable, yet they somehow pull through and work it all out. Showing each other, and the world that they are stronger than ever.
- And of course, the most common reason for a marriage vow renewal ceremony; a couple has hit a big marriage milestone, like a 5, 10, 25 or 50 year anniversary. These big anniversaries are a natural time to celebrate their lasting love. Do it up the way you want!
Marriage vow renewal ceremony questions:
1. Can I Wear a Real Wedding Dress for Vow Renewal?
It’s your wedding, you can wear whatever you would like! Are you a country bride; where your cowgirl boots! Are you excited to find an elegant wedding dress? Then go for it! Cave Creek Chapel encourages couples to celebrate their vow renewal any way that they would like.
2. How do vow renewal Attendants Become Attendees?
Did you realize that attendants are basically witnesses? Although you may want them at your reaffirmation ceremony or vow renewal, they do not necessarily need to function in an official capacity. Many women will try to recreate their first wedding for a benchmark anniversary. If this is the case, using your original attendants is fine. But, it is better to simply invite them as guests.
3.Can I Have a Bouquett?
Flowers are perfect for most occasions, and your marriage vow renewal ceremony is no exception. Put together your bouquet with care and consideration so that it reflects your love for one another and coordinates with your event in both formality and color/theme choice.
4. Can I Surprise My Parents With Vow Renewal Ceremony?
The vow renewal or blessing of the marriage is very personal and romantic. Depending on your parents and their age; you may want to include them on the vow renewal ceremony. Cave Creek Chapel has ‘seen it all’ so if you think that a surprise wedding vow renewal ceremony is a ceremony your parents would enjoy, then we would love to host it!
5. How To Do A Vow Renewal Ceremony Without A Minister Or Officiant?
Since this is not a wedding, it really doesn’t matter who is your facilitator as this isn’t legal or a religious ceremony. You two are merely stating to each other that you remain in love and want to remain in your relationship. So, you can write your own vows to each other and design how you wish the ceremony to proceed.